Friday, May 29, 2009

hello.
why, why is it becoming like this?

i have no idea if you giuys (girl + guy!) feel the same. does anyone here think that we've become further apart, or at least split into two groups?

LIKE:
valynn szeqi ade dawn
huiyuan siewrong (? not sure)
weijin

yessss.
so well, we should have a talk and ask ourselves whether we really are going to be friends forever, or if it was just. friends.

yeah.
okay hate me but I don't care, I've finally raised this topic and WE ARE GOING TO ADDRESS THIS!

YEAH!
LET'S GO MAN!
JIAYOU! WE CAN SOLVE THIS!

LET'S MAKE A SEVENTEENS CHEER!
go seventeens go seventeens.

O:
bo lat.

with uncertainty, yet certain that I'm going to be massacred by six people (one holding a rubik's cube and smashing it into my face) the next time we meet,
SIEWRONG(:





seventeens♥

" put stuff here! "




Weijin
Sze Qi
Siew Rong
Hui Yuan
Valynn
Ade
Dawn






♥Siew
♥Val
♥SQ
♥JADY
♥RENA




March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 July 2010







Designer : Chili.
x o x o